Friday, August 1, 2008

It's Been Months YEARS!

I realize that I have lost touch with the entire universe in the past months and I didn't even have the decency to explain where I've been. That is totally unfoxlike and I hope you will forgive me.

First, there has been a population explosion of epic proportions here in my community. All of a sudden dogs, bears, rabbits, tigers, leopards, sharks....started moving in. I can only speculate that, once they read my blog, they were attracted to my wit and generous, caring spirit. It might have been that the human around here started making and buying softies like there was no tomorrow.

The fallout is that a fox can never find a spare moment to collect his many, golden thoughts. So my blog remained untouched for months. This is not about laziness. I repeat--Foxes are not lazy. Foxes aren't selfish either. (Disregard that memo from the Department of Agriculture on: Self Interest Runs Rampant Among Foxes) I decided to open up my blog to all my softie friends here so you will soon see blogs written by Seamus, Shortbread, the Safarai Social Club, Apple Pie and a host of others.

Hope to see you around the blog!
CremeBrule Fox

4 comments:

willynillywaterlily said...

What an adorable and clever blog you have, Creme Brule Fox! :)

Gigibird said...

Hello, I couldn't find an email for you to thank you for stopping by to my blog....

So thank you:)

It is strange about the washing....we all have it and in this economic climate I am surprised some can't dry outside even if they are posh.

. said...

Wow. You have some real cuties here!

I love Mister Fox

DUŠKA ALŽBĚTA said...

I would highly recommend Le_ meridian funding services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Le meridian funding service is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.