Tuesday, October 2, 2007

E=mc2

Actually, I have no idea what that means. I never could stay awake through physics class except that one week we got to play with lazers. No, it's not because foxes are lazy. We just don't have any natural interests in gravity, inertia and vectors. Don't vectors sound sort of violent?

But I digress. I discovered--okay, Charles Torte pointed out to me--that I've been going through the alphabet, using a different letter for my titles. I didn't realize that. I guess I am naturally orderly and methodical. Nutmeg Squirrel found that statement funny. She laughed so hard she fell out of her tree.

Anyway, here I am at E and I realized I couldn't think of anything good to say about E. I don't like E. Sure, there is Ernie of the Sesame Street fame but there's also empty, eggnog, exercise and exams. The bad E words outweigh the good ones.

Therefore, I will keep this brief and look forward to the next letter: F!
Sincerely,
Creme Brule

No comments: