Monday, September 24, 2007

B is for Beaches

Nutmeg and I went out to Grand Haven State Park this weekend. Wowzer! What a great day!!! It was 75 degrees, the sun was shining, the kites were flying, the seagulls were skulking, the boats were sailing and we were basking it all up. Well, the seagulls were annoying but I only snapped at them once or twice.

You might think that we foxes prefer slinking through the shadows at night and sleeping all day. No! That is a myth perpetuated by chicken farmers. It's chicken farmers who sleep all day. But I digress.

I love the sunshine. I love picnics. I love the beach. But, most of all, I love picnics in the sunshine on the beach and then...looking for buried treasure.

Don't I look great? Foxes add style to any setting but we look particularly stunning on the beach. Next time you head to the beach don't forget to invite a fox with you. Better yet, come on up to Michigan and head to the shore with me. The water is just fine!

Sincerely,
Creme Brule

No comments: