Monday, September 17, 2007

A+ for Adoptions!


Here is a picture of me sitting with three of my very best friends in the entire world: Sabrina, Ada and Sophie. Aren't they stunning? I'm pretty stunning myself, if I do say so. Anyway, what is more amazing is that my friends were born in India--half a world away! (It's not at all surprising that they are really smart and are my friends.)

In addition to swing bands, sunny days, pumpkin pie and picnics, one of the things that makes me happiest is adoptions. I love adoptions!

In a world that celebrates alien abductions, I can't quite understand why we aren't cooler about adoptions. (BTW, what ever happens to all the aliens who are abducted? Do they all live in condos in Jersey? This is puzzling.) Anyway, some of my best friends in the world, the ones who aren't foxes, are adopted. (People who love adoption are always open-minded about foxes and foxes always love people who are open-minded about adoption.)

Check out my "friends area" on this blog to meet a few other amazing friends of mine. We foxes run in awesome company.

Sincerely,
Creme Brule

No comments: